All we have done for the last decade is live and breathe web. Give us the chance and we will help you.
One of Ross’s favorite explanations begin with: “The Way To Think About that is…” – He takes great joy in helping people truly understand.
If you are seeking a personal guide, someone to walk you through the minefield, someone who works for you and really knows what they are doing – we might be a good match.
Top Questions/Feelings Our Clients Have Before They Call Us:
- This problem is seriously nasty hard. Frak.
- I’m afraid I might try to stab my web professional and that seems pretty reasonable to me, they treat me like crap.
- When the phone rings it is less painful to just let it go to voicemail than to talk to ____.
- Holy Crap, our sales are down by 50%.
- Holy Crap, our web project is now 16 months late.
- If we can’t figure out what is wrong, how can we fix it?
We seek out and solve difficult problems on purpose. We choose to do things because they are hard and love it.
To help create that joy in you, we need to understand your problem. Let’s talk.
Your problem is either:
- Small (Our fee = $5,000)
- Medium (Our fee = $15,000)
- or Large (Our fee = $30,000).
Getting a Quote is 1, 2 3 Easy (and dare we say…fun?)
Step 1 – Get in Touch
Call me anytime but the fastest way to get me is by email. I also have an online calendar you can book any 15 minute slot available.
Step 2 – Discover the Best Solution Together
We can decide the size of your problem together and, if we agree, we will create a well spelled out list of deliverables.
Step 3 – Timelines and Expectations
We talk about whether you need it fixed yesterday or sooner, and we set reasonable expectations putting you back in the driver’s seat where you belong.
Large Project & Need a Quote Urgently?
If you are interested in discussing a $10,000+ Let’s Fix It project please contact me here to setup a time for us to chat.
Already a Web Professional and Need a Different Tier of Support?
For web professionals, we can help you with sales, operations, and business planning. I have been there and done that, I know where the problems lie.