You know those people who sing a little song every time they go to the mall about how much they love shopping? Nope - I'm not one of those.
But I do understand the joy they feel because my heart sings when I am helping people shop for online services.
Here is my process:
- Needs Analysis (really figure out what you truly need)
- Request For Proposal Creation (write it up correctly)
- Picking your Web Professionals (select a winner)
- Implementation Management (make sure you get what you paid for)
Here is what it does for you:
- You know what your actual technology needs are, not "what might be neato"
- You'll pay a fair price and get good value
- You'll be able to focus on doing your job
- You'll have wireframes and site navigation
- You'll know how to benchmark your new stuff against industry best practices
- You'll know that RFP responses were analyzed correctly
- You'll have the best fit technology
- You'll be asked, and we'll answer the right questions: that will stretch your thinking
We're a good fit if you want to maximize value, minimize headaches, and have your web projects come out the way you thought they would in the first place.
A recent customer remarked: "It's like going meat shopping with a guy that was a butcher for 20 years but isn't anymore. You tell me what's a good buy, what to watch out for, which parts are rotten or good, and most importantly you know what to ask people and how to make sure I get what I am paying for."
It is my opinion if you are going shopping and making a critical bet on the future well being of your business, it is really important to have an expert who works for you directly, a person who is 100% on your side.